a Partnership of Law Enforcement, Senior Citizens & Community Groups
- “Help Me Get Home for Christmas” Scammers will try to take advantage of you over the holidays
- Travelers are easy targets for scammers.
- If you take packages to your car at the mall, move the car and park in another space. Thieves will be watching you.
- Not everyone is honest about where you donate your money. Check out the charity’s legitimacy.
- Do not purchase gift cards from unattended racks. Scammers can activate the account leaving your recipient a worthless card.
- It is unlikely that delivery services will e-mail you that they are trying to deliver a package. Assume that it has been sent by a scammer.
- Gift Purchasing and Fraud
- Senior Home Protection